What are the access hours?
Store at any of our locations and have 24-hour access to your belongings, 7 days a week.
What documentation do I need to rent a unit?
All you need is a valid form of government-issued ID such as a driver’s license, military ID, or passport. For vehicle storage, be sure to have updated registration.
Am I required to store long-term?
Not at Acorn Storage Center. We offer flexible month-to-month rentals at low rates, allowing tenants to store with us short or long-term.
What security features does Acorn Storage Center offer?
Our facilities are being monitored 24/7 using our video cameras. We also have 24/7 computer controlled gate access and perimeter fencing. Professional inspectors make sure that our security system functions properly and management always keeps track of all facility activity.
Do you offer vehicle storage?
Acorn Storage Center - Highway 123 offers covered and uncovered parking spaces for RVs, cars, boats, campers, and other vehicles.
What items am I not allowed to store?
Tenants are not allowed to store perishables, unregistered vehicles, flammable or hazardous items, weapons, living plants or animals. Contact us if you have questions about a specific item.

Do you offer climate controlled units?
We offer climate controlled units at our SE Washington Blvd and Nowata Road locations offer climate controlled units. These units manage temperature and humidity levels in order to protect environmentally sensitive items.

Am I able to store my RV, car, or boat?
Store your vehicles at our Highway 123 location. We offer covered and uncovered spaces.

How do I determine which unit size to rent?
Contact your facility to speak with a storage expert. Have an idea of the items that you intend to store.

How do I pay my storage bill?
Storage payments can be charged to your credit card, either over the phone or in-person at your facility. Ask about autopay and your bill will be debited from your bank account on the same day every month. We accept Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.